What Is Stile Porcelain?
Stile Porcelain are lightweight and work with a variety of design projects. Available in 13 colors with organic textures that mimic natural stone. They work great in interior and exterior projects for residential and commercial properties. They can be used as exterior cladding, flooring, accent walls, baths, and kitchens.
Stile Porcelain slabs come in two sizes 118"x 59" 6mm thickness and 126"x63" 6mm & 12mm thickness weighing 2.8 and 5.8 lbs per Sqft respectively. The lighter weight allows for easy and quick installation, along with its price, lowers the overall project cost.
Stile Porcelain slabs are nonporous, etch and stain resistant, and heat resistant, making the material suitable for a variety of kitchen and bathroom projects in both commercial and residential properties. Unlike natural stone, Stile Porcelain slabs" require no routine maintenance and because of their large formats are installed with minimal grout lines
Features and Benefits
- Impervious to germs and bacteria
- Rated for food safety
- Resists stains
- 118”x59” and 126”x63” slabs limit grout lines
- Ideal for remodeling projects—can be installed over existing surfaces
- Perfect for countertops, showers, flooring, accent walls, and backsplashes
- Nearly 60 square feet per slab
- Suitable for floors, walls, shower and bathtub surrounds, countertops and more
- As durable and resistant to bacteria and germs as quartz, for a fraction of the cost
- Suitable as cladding on the exterior of the home
- Large format allows for seamless backsplashes, countertops and kitchen islands
- Rated for food safety and resists stains
- Easy to cut and install
- Install over existing surfaces including cladding, floors, walls, and support structures
- Natural stone look, at an affordable price
- Easy to clean and virtually maintenance free